Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun in the trailer parks!!

Welcome to a great blog where we can all enjoy the humor found in our lovely trailer communities. Now I am not saying that just because you live in a trailer you are a bad person, In fact one could argue that a trailer is much better than living in an apartment, but come on its pretty funny to see these things around town. Chances are if you venture into a standard trailer park community you will find some interesting things going on!! I find myself frequently visiting trailers and people that should be living in a trailer. I will be frequently posting my trailer visits and what I find on here as well as posting experiences I have had the past few years. Enjoy and let me know what you like or want to add!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment