Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pamela Anderson Lives in a Trailer!!

This is great news for everyone that lives in a trailer. This may make you feel a little better, because now you can mention that even celebrities can be happy living in a trailer park! Supposedly, Pam Anderson has a malibu mansion and is now living in a trailer in a park with her electrician boyfriend!! She supposedly said

"I live in a mobile home and I love it. It's my favourite thing in the world. I have two homes but I can honestly say I would much rather live in a trailer than anywhere else.

"It's small but chic and perfect for me and the kids. We are so close to the beach and it's fun having to sit on bean bags and do our washing at the Laundromat."


You can read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment