Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Trailer Park Review: MOHAWK trailer court





This Place is not too big but there certainly are some beauties. Its located right across the mohawk station where 5S intersects. The people that I ran into were actually pretty nice and didnt seem trashy, but judging by the trailer conditions its not really some place I would want to live! I wonder what the dog thinks???

2 comments:

  1. I think the dog envies Kurt Cobain's access to a shotgun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the dog is wondering what tonite's gourmet delicacy from the kitchenette is going to be....

    ReplyDelete