Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trailer Park Review: TRENTON PARADISE MOUNTAIN (AKA THE WINDSONG TRAILER PARK)



Wow I was very happy to document this beauty up in trenton ny. This trailer park is like a labrynth of DWARFS. If you dont know what a DWARF is its a (Dumpster With A Roof). It was so depressing visiting this place, I am not so sure if it gets any more active as the day goes on it but it was pretty grim looking. I did notice a couple unique trailers that I enjoyed exposing however! It looks like at one time this place may have been pretty hoppin, there was a basketball court and a big playing field.

The sign as you entered the park stated windsong so I am assuming new ownership renamed it "Paradise Mountain". Haha I just chuckled as I wrote Paradise Mountain.





I love the multiple satellite dishes and car being worked on!
Of course its not a real trailer park unless it contains at least one DALE EARNHARDT Blvd Sign!!! This is however the first time I have seen it slapped right on the trailer wall!!!

Here is the beautiful leaning tower of trailer.



This gorgeous trailer must have been the divine inspiration for the name "Paradise Mountain".

9 comments:

  1. this place is known to the locals as parasite mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in this trailer park. I paid my own way through college at Syracuse University. I turned out okay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live here and have for years. Not all trailers or lots look this bad. Some of us have pride in our homes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahaha that trailer isn't leaning, it's on a hill and people and put more ridiculous signs on their HOUSE than dale earnhardt jr. If you're that stupid you should try going to school instead of riding around and taking pictures of other people's property. If you're that insecure about yourself that you need to make fun of other people, maybe you should see a therapist...

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad my comment won't even get approved because I'm sure the only one allowed to talk smack is you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a dump it was very nice at one time i grew up in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you even have a life? This is your free time project or do you not have a job? You are really pathetic that you have to make fun of where people live..I know people that reside in Paradise Mountain and while there are a few run down trailers there are many that are fixed up and look quite nice. HMMMM I wonder why there are no pics of those trailers?? Grow up and get a life..

    ReplyDelete
  8. leaning tower of trailer you dont even mention that your on a hill. I really think its you that are a loser. Where is the pics from your house? Or is it a trailer and thats where you get your fetish??

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are you some kind of chump? I have a few friends that live up there and there homes are nicer then mine on the inside. BTW I own my house in N.Utica paid $110,000 for it.

    ReplyDelete