Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trailer Park villages and communities in upstate ny

My experience with trailer parks has pretty much solely been based on what I have seen in upstate NY where I live. I live in syracuse but have traveled extensively from syracuse to poughkeepsie during my sales career and have personally visited hundreds of trailer inhabitants in their trailer homes. I would consider myself an expert in trailer park research and I am able to spot key items within these lands which will make us laugh. Unfortunately I have not been able to visit any trailer parks from syracuse to buffalo, or the southern tier so please let me know of some places I should visit and take pictures if you are familiar with these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment