Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Trailer Trouse Clubhouse in WESTMORELAND


Thanks to one of my readers, I was given the location of this incredible estate that would make frank lloyd wright shiver!!! Just to make sure you knew it was actually a trouse , below is the proof where you can see the trailer in the back clearly.

2 comments:

  1. How did I grow up in Westmo and never notice that beautiful piece of architecture!?

    That's it... I'm totally going hunting for these treasures when I'm home on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is another one in westmo coming soon too!

    ReplyDelete