Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

What the nicest a trailer in a park should be.

I was going to do a review of the trailer parks in saratoga this weekend, but its difficult finding any worth documenting. This one in the loughberry estates park caught my eye simply because I believe its probably the nicest trailer in a park I have ever seen and I think it shows just about what the most you could do to a trailer to make it look nice without over doing it. Wouldnt you agree this is not a bad trailer at all? Figures its in saratoga though.

No comments:

Post a Comment