Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

103.7 TrailerFM


Driving to oswego in search of some hidden trailer treasures, I came across this trailer radio station! Im sorry it is far away, I tried to access the road it is on but there is a gate blocking it so I had to get it from the highway best I could. I wonder what 'hits' they play on that station?

1 comment:

  1. here's few guesses: "trailers for sale or rent", "she ain't heavy, she's my sistah", thank god and greyhound she's gone", The trail(er) of my tears, Secret Siblin' Niblin', ya know, the shit i miss from the 80's...LOL

    ReplyDelete