Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I would be depressed too

You may need to click on this pic to enlarge it, but check out the poor girl sitting on the steps to the right. I would be depressed too if I had to live in that dump. Hopefully she makes something of herself someday. I would suggest Stripping.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like the trailer version of Anne of Green Gables

    lol @ stripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun read! I lived for awhile in Chateaugay NY and stayed briefly in a trailer in Burke as well. I also loved breaking into trailers as a kid. I'll be stopping by again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on the sad dejected look on her face and the sagging i-give-up-don't-wash-me-anymore polyester of her Walmart knockoffs, I would estimate that she has about 2 decent years working as a stripper down at ATM (Ass To Mouth) Watering Hole, IF she starts tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha You know what makes me laugh? Thinking of if that girl ever reads this.
    She would make a good ATM stripper I'm sure! Does walmart sell stripper outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are called customer service vests and they are worn by the old ladies and gents who used to make up the stripping population at Denture Adventure Bar and Grill...

    ReplyDelete
  6. And if stripping fails her like everying else in life has so far, there's always cooking meth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet they are so proud of their house extension there...



    and they keep up their garden nicely...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO this is too funny. I grew up in Tuxedo Trailer Park in Rome. They hid the "wallies" in the back by the canal. Then again.....the place was full of 'em.

    ReplyDelete