Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Photo Submission!

I couldnt pass this up, I love taking higher quality pictures of trailers, but a very special reader sent this to me and I just HAD to post it!

Here is an excerpt from her wonderful email!

"Hi,
I have a pic that I took a few years ago that I think would fit in on your site....it was taken in Cortland NY and the last time I went by the trailer was gone. The objects that are on the home are plastic strainers, bowls, trays you name it.......they are all painted white.
I am sorry that I didn't get a pic of the out building. It was an open building that had a shrine sort of thing built in the center....and on it was a tiered plastic statue made of several strainers bowls etc.
I have attached the photo. "


I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! I'm truly sorry I have been weak on updates, although I do have many trailers to post! I've just been so hard at work over at Mr. Condescending.


5 comments:

  1. It's like walking in a winter wonderland!

    (I think it means I am a low-class lady... I kind of want to try this at Christmas time. Fuck you! We don't have snow, OK?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the cute little trellis around the base of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to live there. for an hour. also - left you an award on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, you may be my new best friend. These are great. I saw a log cabin trailer once and actually thought it was pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's like the trailer version of The Queen Scarey...

    ReplyDelete