Trailer Disclosure

If you do not want your trailer or your car or you exposed, then please fix and clean your trailer up, clean yourself up, clean your car up, and maybe you wont be laughed at so much! Please make sure to click "older posts" When you get to the end so that you will see all the beautiful content!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I miss the trailers!

Goddamn do I miss capturing trailers all across upstate new york!

I'll be back at it soon, I hope you missed me. In the meantime, look at this hilarious find!


I found this absolutely hilarious set of bad contracting pictures.

8 comments:

  1. Those driveways look like they'd be fun to roll down...

    NOT! ; )

    And I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd consider dating any guy that can use a double urinal

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course you've been missed. those pictures are hysterical. i can't imagine what you men would think walking into a bathroom and finding those urinals...

    ReplyDelete
  4. `
    So sad to see, especially after you had all that work done on the siding and the windows:

    'Oh no!'...'

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing!!!! /I look forward to your feedback /thanks for this man it was very helpful.

    Dog Trailer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been missing your site, hope you come back someday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow been years since I last posted on here!

    I still miss all of you and I miss all the trailers too!

    ReplyDelete